Sunday 5 June 2011

Disney Treasures

I was feeling a bit sorry for myself with yet another cold. What better way to console oneself than to dig up and catalogue one's purchases from Hong Kong Disneyland! You've all seen my Mickey ring. Here are some of my other favourites...

My rather busy Disney umbrella. This is the one that we had to pay for! I wanted one of the really loud ones with Big Minnie ears and bows, or the Buzz Lightyear ones, but decided for moderation in the end...

So thrilled to find this, and only in Hong Kong...a nail clipper key chain!

Converted to nail clipper mode

There were so many beautiful tins that were unique. I had real difficulty picking one. Went for this lovely apple green tin with the characters in chinese costume. I am thinking that this will make a great tin for colour pencils.




Jonah's Chip and Dale cars

The obligatory fridge magnet to keep the other one company

A camera strap to personalise my Nikon D90

A unique pin...only in Hong Kong!

Another one to commemorate the year of the rabbit. Ignore my pudgy fingers

A lovely key chain of the fab 5. I can't believe that I gave away the one that I bought from WDW!

Next to the Winnie The Pooh version

Ah...my HKDL Dooney & Bourke

The one at 50% off

A rather shy Jonah modelling the only T-Shirt that I bought

I had to have this musical jewelry box when I saw it. I love the details on the top. Made in Japan, it plays "When You Wish Upon A Star" when opened.

It houses my precious pearl Mickey earrings purchased onboard the Disney Wonder.


1 comment:

  1. Hello may I ask? Is this blog still active? :) My family and I are planning to visit Hk Disneyland this December and I've been reading and searching a lot of blogs recently inorder for us to have an idea on how much budget should we allocate for souvenirs. Can I ask what are the average price range in terms of buying souvenirs inside the Disneyland? And in addition, I am curious how much are the fridge magnets in Disneyland? Because I am totally a fridge magnet hoarder. Thanks in advance! :)

    ReplyDelete