Saturday 16 January 2021

There were a lot of family fun and silliness. The explorations were mainly local so I will keep the posts of the next two days rather brief in the format of photo essays. Enjoy! 

Yes I made it down to the beach with my DSLR and discovered that I had a HUGE learning curve with my camera and tripod use. 

The phenomenal view from our dining room

Oma's rock collection from her brief walk on the beach

She demonstrates what she plans to use it for. This one is for crushing herbs and spices

An afternoon excursion to the rock pools to the left of the stretch of beach

Looking back towards the beach

Fossicking for shells and rocks has become a whole family activity

The rock pools also had crabs and fish!

We went as far as we could


Quirky rock formations

Gotta love the grandparents! Washing the kids hair because they don't do it well enough themselves...only Elliot escaped the treatment

Dinner means Korean BBQ time!

Korean sister-in-law = freshly made Toppoki. One of my favourites!

Afternoon walk to the lookout. Looking down below at where we walked this morning

Evening activities of family face mask and poker

No comments:

Post a Comment