- We're all over our viral gastro...finally!
- I made it to see the oral surgeon and booked in to get my 2 wisdom teeth removed under general anaesthetic because I am too chicken to get it done under local anaesthetic
- I sprained my ankle and was embarrassingly fed "lunch" by my GP, on top of receiving free crutches and a discount for an MRI if I should need one. Thanks Dr Marrett!
- Elliot has joined the school band and so has started playing the trumpet. I am still trying to understand how one note can sound so different all the time.
- Jonah can now say "hat"!
- I have since found out that I am unable to renew my REP electronically after all. Luckily, I got in touch with the deputy at ICA and it looks like my parents can now do it on behalf. This may not be such a bad things as they are the ones who are keen for me to keep it anyway.
- I discovered that I really enjoy listening to Disney and language podcasts. But perhaps subscribing to 4 different Disney ones may be a bit of an overkill.
- We met up again with our fellow Disney Mediterranean cruisers, this time as a family at South Restaurant, and discovered American cuisine close to home. Now we know where to go for great pumpkin pie!
Tuesday, 30 March 2010
Just in case anyone is interested in the mundane details of my life...