Saturday 17 December 2011

Pinterest

Just what I needed...another addiction.

Before I continue, I do need to perform due diligence and warn you that Pinterest is highly addictive! So keep reading at your own risk! Before you know it, you will end up like me, sitting in front of my ipad for hours feeling creative simply because you've looked at umpteen dozen pins of recipes and craft ideas.

I stumbled upon Pinterest whilst reading a blog. The author kindly invited me into the Pinterest community and from then on, I was a gone. So what is Pinterest you might ask. This is the description that is written on the site itself.

Pinterest is a Virtual Pinboard.

Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, decorate their homes, and organize their favorite recipes.
It is amazing the things that others out there find on the web! I can't seem to stop myself going back for more. Hubby has somehow been dragged into the Pinterest craze as well. 
I am proud to announce that after days of thinking about recipes that I want to cook, skirts that I want to sew, organisational tips that I want to try and craft that I want to make, I finally got up away from my computer and made something! Ta da!
A T-shirt scarf
I simply followed the instructions from the link in the pin below. It literally took me 2 minutes. I used one of Malcolm's old T-shirts that he was throwing away and put it together with an old flower pin that I was also going to throw away.



So what will you be pinteresting today...

No comments:

Post a Comment