Wednesday 25 October 2023

Penultimate Sea Day

 

Our last matching outfits!

Not surprisingly we were running around the ship, cramming as much in as we could. Another action packed day!

The art machine was broken so they had to rely on old fashioned latte art technique...

Churro Mickey Waffle. This could be my last so...damn the calories!!

Mmm...this ain't no Chris Hemsworth!!

I mean, why is this hand washing contraption more commonly used. Ingenious!

One of the amazing kids spaces. We were here to take photos with Woody and yes...adults were allowed!

Hurray for the architect! He took our scraps and turned it into a boat

And she floats!!!

Our competition...

I mean...we had no chance

If I was disappointed feel sorry for the kids!!

More gifts keep coming!

Pre-dinner homework

I'm pretty I won't be an animator anytime soon

Our creations popped into life onscreen

Finally a controversy free towelgami!


No comments:

Post a Comment